Skip to main content

I AM SO GLAD

I AM SO GLAD
I start this write up with the lyrics from a hymn:
I am so glad that our Father in heaven
Tells of his love in the book he has given
Wonderful things in the bible I see
This is the dearest, that JESUS loves me
JESUS loves me, and I know I love him
Love brought HIM down my poor soul to redeem
Yes, it was love made him die on the tree
Oh, I am so glad, that JESUS loves me
I am so glad, that JESUS loves me
JESUS loves even me
We should be glad someone loves us this much. I have seen mothers forget their child, but GOD doesn’t forget us. Isaiah 49 vs.15: Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Even though we forget HIM and wander away from HIM, he still loves us. Let’s replicate GOD’s love back to HIM. Let us love HIM, because he first loved us. Nothing should separate us from the love of GOD. We are to be persuaded like Apostle Paul, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, should be able to separate us from the love of GOD. JESUS said Thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy hearts, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind; which is the first and great commandment. Loving GOD is us loving what he loves and hating what he hates. John 14 vs.15: if ye love me, keep my commandments. We are to keep GOD’s word and will. GOD loves righteousness, we are to love righteousness. GOD hates iniquity, we should hate iniquity.

             Finally, 1 Corinthians 2 vs.9: But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. Hebrew 1vs.9: Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore GOD, even thy GOD, hath anointed thee with oil of gladness above thy fellow. The bible said all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. I am the called, You are the called, We are the called. Let us love GOD by doing what pleases HIM. Let us receive the love He offers and be reconciled to GOD It is well with us..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OUTCAST

AN OUTCAST An outcast is one that has been excluded from a society or system. He is labeled a beggar. He is an outsider. An outcast is a person that lacks care. An outcast is neglected and overlooked. He is demoralized. He is wounded in heart. He is labeled whom no one cares. He is one that has lost hope. He is one who is frustrated and dejected. He is one who is always deep in thoughts and sorrowful. He is one who lives like a foreigner in his own land. He is one who is distressed. He is one who gets dispossessed of his possessions. He is one who is perplexed. He is one who is troubled on every side. He is one who is despair. He is afraid of tomorrow. CHRIST came that we might have a restored hope. He came to bare that burden of ours. He came to give us that expected end. He came that we might have peace. He came that we might be healed . Isaiah 53 vs. 5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and w...

WHEN YOUR SAMUEL COMES

WHEN YOUR SAMUEL COMES Hannah made a vowed which GOD honors and remembered her.   1 Samuel 1 vs. 19-20: And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD and returned and came to their house to Ramah; and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her. Wherefore it came to pass when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying because I have asked him of the LORD.      What a wonderful GOD! She asked for a man child and He gave her exactly. She should have asked for sets of twin or triplet, which GOD would have given her. There is nothing GOD cannot do, He cannot be limited. With Him all things are possible. Mind you Hannah fulfilled her vow by giving the son back to him. Many make vows and don’t fulfill it. Be conscious of these, GOD’s way are not the ways of men, His thoughts are not ours. GOD has his own timing. His timing doesn’t match with the timing of ...

REMEMBERING WHAT GOD HAS FORGOTTEN.

REMEMBERING WHAT GOD HAS FORGOTTEN Many a time something keeps reminding us of our past guilt. The devil is the accuser of brethren, he is responsible for this. Revelation 12 vs. 10-11: And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our GOD and the power of His CHRIST; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down which accused them before our GOD day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives to death. The devil is responsible for you remembering what GOD has forgotten. You have to tell the devil you overcome him by the blood of the lamb and by your word of testimony. Micah 7 vs. 8: Rejoice not against me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall arise, when I sit in darkness; the LORD shall be a light unto me. The devil will always want to rejoice against you, he will always want your downfall; he will always want you in darkness and not light. Sin and tra...