Skip to main content

MY TRANSCRIPT.

MY TRANSCRIPT
I write from my personal experience while in the university, hopefully I have a message to pass from my transcript. A transcript is an inventory of courses taken and grades earned of a student alleged throughout a course. I schooled at a university of technology, and all courses studied in my school runs for a period of five year. I started fairly in my first year and noticed the second year’s was so poor. After the second year’s result, I sat myself down and said I can’t continue this way. I remembered in the bible it was promised I am the head and not the tail, and that I shall be above and not beneath. I asked GOD why I have been running on poor performances, and He said through your beginning might be small, yet your latter end shall greatly increase. I fasted and prayed and told GOD I wanted my results henceforth to show forth his glory, because a fair and poor result doesn’t show forth GOD’s glory. He said in his words I am for signs and wonders.
               However, before fasting and praying I observed my friends in the department also have been running on a poor performance; I told them it will be better we go pray about these poor performances of ours, but they all said they don’t think it’s about praying and fasting, but about putting in more effort. Hmh! I did my part as a friend telling them what I observed. After my fasting and prayers, I managed my time more wisely and read persistently and consistently. Before, I read but don’t read consistently. And I use to be confident in what I read, expecting good grades; but at the end it will be poor or fair. The third year, after the exam I acknowledged GOD as my helper and told him I am not leaning on my understanding, despite all I have written. Lo and behold, when the result was out I performed excellently; my friend’s result was still poor. They queried me, how come your result is excellent? I reminded them, I once told you all we need to go pray about these poor performances of ours. Some yielded afterwards by praying and their results also changed the next year, while those that refused keep running on a poor form of performance. I had excellent results from my third year to my fifth year which was my final year. And among the few best in my department, I was numbered. There are several lessons here from my transcript. It is always good to examine yourself. Always good to ask GOD in any situation you are. He said ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Always be positive no matter how hard your circumstances; what you say with your mouth, creates what you will see. You must do your own part before GOD can help you. A saying says heaven helps those who help themselves. Also, always acknowledge GOD in all things and lean not on your own understanding. Though your beginning maybe small, but your latter end shall greatly increase. Say and declare the promises of GOD in his words. His words never fade. It is well with us all!!!!

                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONCE A FAITHFUL WIFE, AND NOW A PROSTITUTE

ONCE A FAITHFUL WIFE, AND NOW A PROSTITUTE! Compliments of the season from this side of the world to you all!!! Knowledge of the Truth is back and better this year. And I pray this year shall be a favorable one for us all. The word Faithful means reliable, worthy of trust, loyal and adhering firmly to a rule. It means consistency. It means fidelity. As a wife, it is expected you are reliable, worthy of trust, loyal and adhere to your husband’s rule and command. Ephesians 5 vs. 22: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the LORD. The husband is in charge of his wife in the same way CHRIST is in charge of his body the Church. A submissive wife will be faithful without any conditions. She makes fidelity her watchword. A submissive wife obeys all her husband rule and command. A submissive wife is conscious of her wrongs. A submissive wife yields to authority (her husband’s). A submissive wife will always stand by her husband in thick and thin. A submissive wif

AN OUTCAST

AN OUTCAST An outcast is one that has been excluded from a society or system. He is labeled a beggar. He is an outsider. An outcast is a person that lacks care. An outcast is neglected and overlooked. He is demoralized. He is wounded in heart. He is labeled whom no one cares. He is one that has lost hope. He is one who is frustrated and dejected. He is one who is always deep in thoughts and sorrowful. He is one who lives like a foreigner in his own land. He is one who is distressed. He is one who gets dispossessed of his possessions. He is one who is perplexed. He is one who is troubled on every side. He is one who is despair. He is afraid of tomorrow. CHRIST came that we might have a restored hope. He came to bare that burden of ours. He came to give us that expected end. He came that we might have peace. He came that we might be healed . Isaiah 53 vs. 5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and w

DREAMS ARE NOT DELUSIONS

DREAMS ARE NOT DELUSIONS This is a very fascinating topic, dreams are not delusions. Many do think dreams are just fictions, some see as a normal way of life. Many do not take their dream serious which shouldn’t be, some see dreams as delusions, some don’t even dream, why some forget what they dreamt about. Dream is a medium in which GOD communicates with us, he communicates to us through vision, trance and also consciences, but we are discussing about dream. Although, many a time what you are thinking about before you sleep, you might see it again; but majorly it does not continue like that. The bible said in Job 33 vs 15: In dreams, in vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they lie on their beds; he opens their ears in time like that and gives them wisdom and instruction. That is just a picture of dream, everyone has a dream land; but some’s has been tampered with by the devil. A dream land is an avenue for dreams; GOD gives instructions to us in the dream, ju